Medication Forms

All students who receive medication in school MUST have a doctor's order.  This includes "over-the-counter" medication such as Tylenol or ibuprofen.  Please print the attached forms, complete and sign the parent portion and have your doctor complete the rest.  Your doctor may fax the form to school, or you can drop it off along with the medication.  
There are separate forms for Asthma and for students who require an Epi-Pen due to severe allergies.  Those are also attached.

Asthma Treatment Plan - English 2016.pdf
Asthma Treatment Plan - Spanish 2016.pdf
Authorization by parent for admin of Epinepherine.pdf
Authorization for admin of auto-injector of Epinephrine.pdf
Autorization by Parent for Admin of Epinephrine - Spanish.pdf
Medication Form - Spanish.pdf
Bilingual Authorization Self Medication form 5-061.pdf
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.